I have not blogged lately and I know I owe everyone an update. There are many blogs I love to follow that I check
obsessively each day and I am always disappointed when there is not a new post. I figured it was time to get on it and let you all know what has been happening here.
A group of friends and I normally due “Ten Things Tuesday” and write 10 things that are on our minds. I bring to you today 15 Things Friday:
- C’s birthday is less than 30 days away. I will have a 3 year old in a few short weeks.
- C started tumbling classes this week as a gift from his Grammie and Grandpa for his birthday. We had a lot of fun in our first class. I will blog about that next week and hopefully have some pictures to share.
- I think I finally have the inspiration I need to make J and I a bed quilt. I hope to begin that soon.
- Work has been busy and time consuming lately. The woes of a work at home mom.
- We have finally entered winter here. Snow has been falling almost daily and it is beautiful
- Speaking of snow, we took C sledding for the first time last weekend. He had a good time walking up and down the hill,but was not really into going down the hill on a sled.
- J is making potato soup for dinner and I could not be more excited. It sound delicious right now. I wish it was time for dinner.
- I am addicted to the Animal Planet show, Pit Boss. I really want a Pit Bull when we get a house with some land.
- I gave up coffee this week and it has gone pretty well. I miss the taste of coffee, but I know it is better for my health and well being if I stop drinking it.
- I have loosely started following the Weight Watchers program. I plan to fully start following it in April when I can upgrade my cell phone to one that supports apps.
- I started a reading challenge for 2012 through Goodreads.com. My goal is 100 books. I have read 4 so far. I hope I can make it to 100. I did not realize how much I missed reading until I started this challenge.
- I would love to write a book someday, but I am unsure what I would want to write about. I used to keep drafts of stories I started in a folder, but I never got past the first few chapters.
- I would like to go to school to be a nurse, but I am truly unsure of how to balance work/home/school. It may be on hold for sometime.
- My living room constantly looks like a toy store exploded. I want a bigger house with more space. For now I will proudly hang our “Please pardon our mess. We are making memories.”
- I am happier than I have been in a long time. I feel like I am finally getting control of my life and my emotions/feelings. I will post more about that soon.